Friday, October 17, 2008

It's amazing to me....

I really amazes me how much support I have received from family, friends, co-workers, strangers and fellow artists in the past year. It REALLY amazes me because alot of support came from unexpected sources and people I would have never thought recognized me or would believe in me.

I am working through developing my confidence as an artist. I think more of that will come with time and effort and work on my part. It will require alot of physical work and self-introspection and examination, but it will REQUIRE WORK. It will also require me to believe in myself as much as other people do.

I just feel ridiculously blessed on this day. I recently read a comment online where someone said that the solution to your issue, whether it is financial, physical, emotional or spiritual, comes across your path every day, but you have to be aware enough to recognize it when you see it. Keep that in mind as you travel through your day contemplating the path on which you are traveling; consider it as you contemplate your goals and your dreams.....

Accept your blessings

No comments: