Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh Portobelo....I miss it


OK, so for some reason I am going through Portobelo withdrawls again. I could understand why I was last year after I returned but I guess with it almost being a year later it's on my mind heavily again. I just went online and looked at some sites that had pictures of the children there and saw some familiar faces.....I think I miss them the most....(though I also think about Dona Sesi's recipes and the advise she gave me at least once a week when I cook for mi familia.)

The book is complete, though we ran into some snags with production. No biggie....we'll be back on track soon. So I'll let you know how it progresses. I'm looking forward to getting the children their copy so they can actually see what they helped produce.

Patience patience patience.









No comments: