Friday, March 14, 2014

Creative Spark! Artist in Your City

I love to create...
     But I also love to teach.

The artist in your city looks like all of us because we all are creative.  But for me, if you see me out and about you may see me trying to Hustle My Happy through my art.  That is part of the reasons why I teach community art classes and work as a performing visual artist.  The creative interaction you get with other people is wonderful!

So I won't write much today....I will just say to keep an eye out for me. 

I might be at your event,
I might be in your town,
I just might be in your country.....

But no matter where I be....I will be creating.

 



We are ALL Creative!  I hope to spy you somewhere doing your thing one day soon!

Blessings,
TeMika
          

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What wonderful spirit you have! It's so great that you teach community art classes as I am sure your sprite for creating is catching!