Thursday, March 20, 2014

Creative Spark! For WRITERS

I came across this post on a blog today and I just had to share.

Personally, I find writing very gratifying.  Getting the words out on paper, even when they sound like crap, helps me to visually verbalize my thoughts and get them all flowing in the same direction.  Journaling and blogging are helpful for this. 

I am currently working on a writing project (hopefully you will see something about it on my sites sooner than later).   Helping creative people understand the importance of being creative is SO important to me because I have struggled with it in my little lifetime.  Now I understand the importance of what I am doing, regardless of what others think.

But with the writing project I am working on I really want to influence others.  Hopefully, my experiences will be helpful to someone else. 

Anywho, back to the blog.....redundant words are my Achilles heel!!! This chart is useful in helping to make my writing more visual and less...boring....I hope! ;) There are so many words out there....let's use them all.

Enjoy!

http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=84010


No comments: